Visit Counter

Monday, February 11, 2008

Chris Wallace interview with "W"






As Bush is being interviewed at Camp David Wallace says to him. "Let me play you this sound bite of what Hillary said and give me your reaction."


"It did take a Clinton to clean up after the first Bush mess and I think it might take another one to clean up after the second Bush."



Clean up the mess the Bush's made!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone spare me.


Bush's response boiled down to, "Aw shucks Chris. That's just politics." I shut the TV off. This lame ass response made me sick to my stomach. I would have went ballistic but I'm not the President. I realize he has to take a more measured approach. But how about something like this:


"That's funny coming from her Chris. As best as I can remember my father nor I were ever impeached!"



Instead he just sits there and lets that bitch mop the floor with him. The Bush's, especially the old man, have been too chummy with the Clinton's. After the interview Bill called Herbert Walker
Bush. Their tee time is still on for Saturday!

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment