Visit Counter

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Audacity of Deception

http://img.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/0712/6bafd1a870df5686bb44.jpeg
This is the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard in my life. This is a recent statement by Obama about the dirty bastard Jeremiah Wright, his Minister:

"Let me say at the outset that I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been the subject of this controversy," he said in the statement. "I categorically denounce any statement that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals have no place in our public dialogue, whether it's on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by Rev. Wright that are at issue."


Lets analyze a small sample of some of Jeremiah Wright Sermons:

Jeremiah Wright has said that our government infected Blacks with HIV!

Jeremiah Wright has said that our government gave drugs to Blacks so they could put them in jail!

Jeremiah Wright has said that our government was responsible for 911! (This was only 5 days after the attack)

Jeremiah Wright has said "God Damn America" three times in one sermon!

Jeremiah Wright is a follower of Louis Farrakhan!


This is the guy that baptized Obama's kids!

This is the guy who married Obama!

This is who Obama titled his book The Audacity of Hope after. A sermon, by the same title, was given by Jeremiah Wright!

This is the guy that Obama has sat in the pews and listened to for 20 years. That's right .......20 fucking years !


You mean to tell me you are going to attend this church for 20 years and listen to him spew this shit then say that you " reject outright the statements by Rev. Wright that are at issue."

Lets say Obama is not a Senator. He is a assistant manager at Wal-Mart and wife is a clerk at Circle K. Would he now denounce what is minister said? I think not.

Obama you are either a liar or a fool. In your case. You are both. Because you are a fool if you think for one second I believe your lies. I am not a Obama Zombie. A Zombie transfixed in the thought of hope and change controled by you the snake charmer. I will not walk in lock step off the cliff with you and your followers.

PS
: Personally... I think you might have been better off having us believe you are a Muslim!

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment