Visit Counter

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sniper Fire





The actual photo of Hillary being attacked





I really think the Democrats are about to implode. Another lie. Hillary claims she arrives in Bosnia (1996) under sniper fire and had to run and duck to get to her motorcade. Naturally the video surfaced showing her and Chelsea arriving, walking normally, shaking hands, and receiving flowers from a eight year old girl. Her campaign manager said she "misspoke".


This reminds me of the time when I was on Apollo 11. As Neil Armstrong started to walk down the ladder to the surface of the moon, I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "read this note I wrote for you". When he got to the bottom he placed his left foot on the surface of the moon, opened the note and said. "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind".........Did I say that? I'm sorry. I misspoke.


How, or maybe I should say why, do Democrats fall for this shit?






Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment