Visit Counter

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blago...not so dumb?

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/17/cstblago.jpg

Gov Blagojevich knows his phones are tapped yet he continues to make incriminating remarks. On heading the Health and Human Services Department or a top-dollar job running a nonprofit organization he said this: "I've got this thing and it's f-----g golden, and, uh, uh, I'm just not giving it up for f-----g nothing ... I can parachute me there."

On Nov. 10, Blagojevich griped the President-elect - "this motherf----r" - wasn't giving him a cabinet post, yet still expected the governor to appoint Obama's choice for senator. "F--k him. For nothing? F--k him." Obama's advisers were "not willing to give me anything except appreciation," Blagojevich complained the next day to an aide. "F--k them."

This is reminiscent of the Nixon years. You know you're being recorded but you say it anyway.

Senate Democratic Leadership announced they would not seat anyone Blago appointed due to the cloud of suspicion hanging over his head. (I guess, what they really meant was, no white guy was going to be appointed.)

So Blago is just sitting around waiting to be impeached. So what to do?


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01214/Roland-Burris_1214005f.jpg

Why of course! Appoint Roland Burris and wait for someone to play the race card.



http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/al-sharpton_pregnant.jpg

Enter....Al (The race card..What's in your wallet?) Sharpton... and the rest of his crew. They jumped on it quicker then a car company looking for a bailout!


Photo

I like this shot. Roland Burris struggles through the crowd like a Black student trying to get into the University of Alabama in 1963. Only to be stopped at the door.


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/227/507815225_9899808169.jpg

Wait... is that George Wallace?

http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/happy_harry_reid.jpg

No... its Harry Reid blocking him from being seated. Did I say seated? In all the theatrics you can almost hear the heroic Rosa Parks shouting from the back of the bus. "I'm not giving up my seat."

Blago's probably in the Governor's mansion right now. I can see him laid back in his chair, feet crossed on the top of his desk, drinking a beer, and laughing his ass off.....

By the time they get around to impeach me my term in office will be over with. Come to think of it... so what if they impeach me. Clinton came out of it no worse for wear.



As it looks right now, he might be right!

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment