Visit Counter

Friday, February 12, 2010

THIS TOPS THEM ALL


This you will not f------ believe. (I'm trying to cut back on my swearing.)

I think it was on Larry King this waste of skin said this: (I hope you're sitting down)

"I'm very optimistic about Iraq because of the great achievements of this administration."

"great achievements of this administration"

What great achievements?

Are you s-------ME!

This guy has more gall then brains.

Biden and Obama reamed W a new one and had nothing but criticism for the surge.

Now they have the balls to sit back and take credit for it!

Looks like the Messiah is setting himself up for another Nobel Peace Prize.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. What really chaps me about that is the other waste of skin, Larry King of dufuses, didn't challenge him on that. He could have asked what policies have been enacted by the commander in chimp that changed anything, but nooooooooo. Assholes.

    ReplyDelete