Visit Counter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eric Massa




Did you see this guy on Beck last night?


"Now they're saying I groped a male staffer. Yeah, I did. Not only did I grope him, I tickled him until he couldn't breathe, and then four guys jumped on top of me. It was my 50th birthday."



He resigned because:


Rahm Emanuel threatened him

he had cancer

he groped a staff member

he voted against health care

he was forced out by the Democrats

he's tired of the political wrangling

Take your pick.

However, when Robert Gibbs calls Massa's accusations "silly" and "ridiculous" you can bet your bottom dollar there is more to the story then meets the eye.


I think I am going to email this guy and find out what groping and a "tickle-fight" means.







Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment