Visit Counter

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I don't even have words for this one


Let me get this straight. An American judge issues a judgement allowing Mexico to sue AZ because they are stopping and deporting illegal Mexicans from their state????


I need help.  I scoured the internet but can't find the name of this judge. They only refer to this person as a "federal judge". I desperately want to find out who this person is so I can crucify them on this blog. I want to expose he or she for what they are. If anyone can procure their name please email to me. I emailed Bill O'Reilly and Bernie Goldberg hoping they might do a story on it.



 Perhaps we should file a class action loss suit against Mexico and sue for the billions of dollars illegals have cost us over the years! 



Mexico Sues Arizona over Law 



A REAL American President would tell Mexico to butt out of the affairs of the United States.


A REAL American President would secure our borders without any pre-conditions including amnesty for ILLEGALS.


A REAL American President would stand with Arizona.


A REAL American President would stand with America.


Anybody know where we can find a REAL American President?



Mexico's death toll in the drug war: 22,700 in 3 years!






Coming to a city near you?



Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment