Visit Counter

Monday, August 8, 2011

Missing you





I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I started shaking uncontrollably and couldn't figure out what was wrong. This nightmare has got to stop. The same one over and over.  A glass of cold water helped to settle me down a little. Then it dawned on me. Sometime in January 2009, maybe around the same time the new president was sworn in, is when I think it happened. Where are they? My concern deepened to torment.

How can one sleep when a whole organization turns up missing? Nothing... nada... like they vanished in thin air. You would have thought someone would have filed a missing persons report, something. What is even more bizarre is an organization of this size turns up missing and there is no report, no story, zilch, from the MSM.

What happened to Code Pink?










Have a heart. Look at all these people in the photos.

Where are they? 
Doesn't anyone care?


If you spot them please report it to your local authorities so I can get a good night's sleep.










Their so lovable. Warms your heart doesn't it?








Why pay retail when you can get it from Obama wholesale




What happened to the rallying cry "Blood for oil" 





Stomping Bush




A member advising Condi... if we could find her she could do the same for Hillary



Ah...Cindy Sheehan the Patron Saint of Dementia is also missing. Doubly dangerous since she is unable to find her way home.  Love the scarf. Shown with her friend Hugo. Picture taken shortly after Sean Penn left.




This is Medea Benjamin. Real name Susan.  Co-Founder of Code Pink. She may not be missing.  Might have moved back to Cuba.  Then I remembered.  Fidel had her deported for railing against the government. True story.



Thank God for Obama the stalwart of truth telling.


This is all very strange to me. Obama promised to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan before he was elected president and close down that "waterboarding" Gitmo.  As it turned out all three are still in business sort of speak. In fact he even sent an additional 38,000 troops to Afghanistan. Just to add a little frosting on the cake he got us in another war with Libya. Well, its not really a war, they call it kinetic military action. I'm not the brightest guy around so I had to look up kinetic. It means:  depending on movement for its effect. Now I got it. When you pull the trigger, the bullet travels (movement) through the barrel and the (effect) is someone dies. Who knew?

I think the disappearance of Code Pink right after the inauguration of Obama is just a coincidence. If you know of their whereabouts please report it immediately.

I could use a good night's sleep.





Hope I don't get a limp wrist.





Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment