Visit Counter

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Billy Barack Graham




Just the other day he said this:

"If I'm willing to give something up, as someone who's been extraordinarily blessed, give up some of the tax breaks that I enjoy, I think that actually makes economic sense. But as a Christian it also coincides with Jesus' teaching that 'for unto whom much is given, much shall be required," said President Obama, referencing the Gospel of Luke.



Between the two it's difficult to figure out who's more lame.

Ask yourself this. Would you, me, or your next door neighbor make the Freudian slip...My Muslim faith?

About as likely as this scenario:
Out for dinner with some friends the other night and I meant to say to my friend's wife, 'Could you pass the salt please,' but instead I said, do you have a gynecologist... cause I just got my degree!

The reporter in this ABC interview (appears to be Stephanopoulos) out of deference comes to his rescue reminding him he's a Christian. (Oh.. and BTW...Stephanopoulos  by his own admission attended Columbia University at the same time, in the same classes, as  Barack Obama and never heard of him) 





If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher



Outfit for CBS tomorrow?



I am whatever you want me to be.


(A one term president sounds good to me)










Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment