Visit Counter

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I didn't say it...someone else said that








"What I said was we need to stand behind them like America always has"?
Show me the clip of him saying that and I'll show you where Jimmy Hoffa is!



I'm Barry and I approve this message because I know what idiots you are. Besides, lying is second nature to me.




Taken out of context? Barry must be getting a little worried to make this new ad. This is what he said which went viral. If you believe he's not trying to invalidate small business owners by undermining all they do you must be on bath salts.



Listen to the fools in his audience shout... right. 


Now you can lean back in your chair and put your hands behind your head and not wonder anymore why we are where we are. 


Comforting isn't it?







Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment