Visit Counter

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sometimes you've got to wonder where his mind is



Obama weighs in on Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey's 'American Idol' feud: 'I think they are going to be able to sort it out'

President Obama thinks feuding "American Idol" judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj will work it out.

"I think they are going to be able to sort it out, I am confident. I am all about bringing people together, working for the same cause," the commander in chief told Miami radio host Michael Yo.

"I think both are outstanding artists and they are going to be able to make sure they're moving forward and not going backwards."
Obama added that he's met Carey, "And she's a wonderful lady. Nicki I don't know, but I've got her on my iPod."

After Benghazi 







Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment