Visit Counter

Sunday, December 20, 2015

COIL OF RAGE




Think this isn't true? 

Contrast the Charleston shooting vs San Bernardino. Which one got all his attention? 


There are dozens of examples...these are just two.


-------------------------------------------------------------


By
Ed Kilbane


Everything you need to know about absolute zero is contained in his two books (coauthored by Bill Ayers). There was plenty of ammo in them that the MSM could have used 8 years ago to expose him for what he really is. But they turned a blind eye just as they have done with every other shady and mysterious aspect of his past. 


Subject: COIL OF RAGE 


All I can add is "DOES ANYONE HEAR " DOES ANYONE CARE?"
When you've read to the end, come back and read this first paragraph again.




A Coil of Rage

The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother as the
years pass… need I say more about this person below other than there
is no character, no integrity but there is a ton of attitude and
arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future... 

I rest my case.



I bought and read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to
read considering his attitude toward us and everything American. Let me
add a phrase he used to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors
a "COIL OF RAGE." His words, not mine.

Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him: Don't buy
them, just get them from the library. 




from Dreams From My Father: (taken directly from his book)


"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I
began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites." 




from Dreams From My Father: (taken directly from his book)


"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and
animosity against my mother's race."




from Dreams From My Father: (taken directly from his book)


"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of
herself, maybe and white." 



from Dreams From My Father: (taken directly from his book)


"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your
loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." 



from Dreams From My Father: (taken directly from his book)


"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my
own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa ,
that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes
of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela." 




And FINALLY...........and most scary: 



from Audacity of Hope: (taken directly from his book)


"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an
ugly direction." 


If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!!! We
have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! Keep your
eye on him and don't blink. 


I don't care whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a Conservative
or a liberal, be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting
President. 



THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT -- Is anyone out there awake? 


Vote for me I'm black like you.



Barry Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama










Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment