Visit Counter

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

'Hamilton' Creator Raps at the White House With Obama



Well one thing for sure...


If Trump gets elected this kind of shit will come to a screeching halt! He can make time for this but not Nancy Reagan’s funeral?


Before the video ended, Obama hugged Lin-Manuel saying, ‘You think that’s going viral?' 

The only thing “viral” about Barry is blundering away 8 years in the WH before creating a library to celebrate it.

--------------------------------------------------------------











President Obama ended a memorable day at the White House Monday, crossing off another item from his bucket list when he helped a Broadway star freestyle rap in the Rose Garden.


“This is some serious business right here,” Obama deadpans in the opening of a video posted on his Facebook page. “We are this is the Rose Garden right here. That must be a little nerve-racking. I hope I don’t drop these cards. You ready? We getting the cue? All right. Drop the beat.”


A Marine band drummer kicks up a beat on a kit placed on the Colonnade outside the Oval Office, while President Obama shows Grammy-celebrated composer Lin-Manuel Miranda a series of cue cards with various DC buzzwords like Obamacare, Oval Office and Opportunity. 


“He’s throwing up some words, I’m getting to say some freestyling that you never heard,” Miranda raps. “Constitution, the POTUS, I’m freestyling, you know this.”


The act continues before Miranda finishes strong.

“POTUS is holding up the signs I’m not done. This is the Oval Office, Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I’m there. It’s so much more intimidating than if it was square,” he observes. “Opportunity knocks, and I can’t stop. I’m here with the president and my pops. And yo the mic drops.”

The lyricist’s quick skills won high praise from the president.

“How good is that? You think that’s going viral?” Obama asked rhetorically. “That’s going viral.”









Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment