Visit Counter

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Reassessing my thoughts







As I stated before I'm not a big fan of Trump. I didn't like McCain either when he ran for president in 2008. I still don't like him now. But I voted for him as a friend of my put it… "because he was the lesser of two evils". Certainly when comparing Killary to Trump the same situation exists. I voted and gave money to Romney. Trump asked for his support and got it. Romney returned the favor by stabbing him in the back. I'm a firm believer in loyalty. Why was Trump's endoresment good then but he has no use for him now? If Romney feels the way he does so be it. But at the very least he could have kept his big mouth shut.


I'm starting to wonder if Republicans are playing for the other team?










Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment