Visit Counter

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Trump rally and the innocent alt-left




Before you view these photos remember most of the Trumpsters were in the building listening to his speech. The attacks perpetrated here were from the left directed towards the cops. But it's still inconceivable they were just as much at fault as the alt-right in Charlottesville. Check the pictures. You be the judge. Do they look like they were there to keep the peace?






Police say that protesters threw water bottles and rocks at their lines, causing them to respond in kind with tear gas












Share/Bookmark

Barry's got to go













Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Jesse Jackson Says NFL Owners 'Should Have the Courage' to Sign Colin Kaepernick






Rev. Jesse Jackson is among those who believes Colin Kaepernick deserves another opportunity in the NFL.

In an interview with BlackSportsOnline (h/t TMZ Sports), Jackson said an "owner should have the courage to do the right thing" and sign Kaepernick:

Future News...Racial Discrimination










Share/Bookmark

FBI has 'reopened' case on search for Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting records




Now before you get too optimistic remember the FBI and the Republican track record when it comes to this matter. Did someone say "matter"?

Benghazi
IRS scandal
Clinton Email scandal

Firey Trey Gowdy, Jim Jordan, Darrell Issa and company, and who could forget Comey's performance, proved their bark is worse than their bite. In all 3 of the scandals, not one person went to jail, one almost became president! Like the old Rolex ad stated: 

[The true test of achievement is result]

And so far Republicans with all their bluster haven't shown me jack shit.

----------------------------------------------



The FBI has "reopened" its consideration of a request for records on the infamous 2016 tarmac meeting between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton, the group behind that request told Fox News. 

American Center for Law and Justice President Jay Sekulow called the development a “positive sign,” in an interview Wednesday on “Fox & Friends.”

Sekulow said the FBI sent him a letter saying it had reopened his Freedom of Information Act request for documents related to the June 2016 meeting. At first, the FBI and DOJ said they did not have documents detailing the tarmac meet-up, before recently releasing a batch of emails. They are now searching for more records. 

“While we appreciate that the FBI has ‘reopened’ the case file and is now ‘searching’ for documents responsive to our duly submitted FOIA request from more than a year ago, it stretches the bounds of credulity to suggest that the FBI bureaucracy just discovered that ‘potentially responsive’ records ‘may exist’ on its own accord,” Sekulow said in a written statement.

FBI’s newest letter to the ACLJ – dated one week after the government watchdog group accused the government of lying to them about the existence of records – now states that “records potentially responsive to your request may exist.”

Last week, ACLJ released 400 emails from the initial batch they received. The documents revealed that Lynch used an email alias to discuss the secret meeting that took place between her and Clinton and that DOJ staffers were concerned about the optics of the situation.

The tarmac meeting fueled Republican complaints at the time that Lynch had improperly met with the husband of an investigation subject, Hillary Clinton, just before the probe into her personal email use was completed with no charges filed.

A week after the meeting, then-FBI Director James Comey called Clinton’s actions “extremely careless” but did not recommend charges. The criminal investigation was closed and then briefly re-opened in October just days before the 2016 presidential election.

Sekulow, who also serves on President Trump’s legal team, said the ACLJ will continue to “press on in our legal fight to ensure that the details of the secret Clinton-Lynch meeting and the subsequent cover-up and withholding of information from the public comes to light.” 


He added that his organization will continue to “legally hold the FBI’s feet to the fire” and said he is “willing to go to court to get (the records) if necessary.” 

The conservative group Judicial Watch also has clashed with the DOJ, after receiving similar documents it complained were "heavily redacted." 

In response to those complaints, a Justice Department spokesperson referred Fox News to a letter sent by the DOJ Office of Information Policy on Aug. 1, 2017 to Judicial Watch explaining their decision to maintain redacted materials.

The letter explains that those sections pertain to “certain inter- and intra-agency communications protected by the deliberative process privilege, and information release of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of the personal privacy of third parties.”

A Justice spokesperson told Fox News that decisions to claim the deliberative process exemption are routine.

In his June testimony, Comey cited concerns with Lynch's handling of the Clinton investigation. Comey told lawmakers that Lynch directed him to describe the email probe as a “matter” and not an “investigation.”

Comey said the tarmac meeting was a “deciding factor” in his decision to act alone to update the public on the Clinton probe—and protect the bureau’s reputation.

Really...I'm still reeling from his blistering dissertation then finished it off with.

"No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."





Share/Bookmark

Monday, August 21, 2017

Got to love this











Share/Bookmark

Police: Man Arrested for Defacing Confederate Monument in Indianapolis Park






"The police report did not state Ventura’s motive, despite the incident occurring a week after the Charlottesville protests."



Motive...
if the alt-right is deranged can he be far behind? He looks like the kind of guy who could generate this headline: 

Crazed gunman shoots 12 at Shelby Street 
McDonalds  

But of course, we must remember the alt-left is as pure as the driven snow.

---------------------------



Police say they arrested Anthony Ventura around noon for allegedly vandalizing the monument in Garfield Park on Shelby Street soon after the alleged incident.

A video of the incident circulated on social media after the incident, causing locals to see the damage for themselves.

“It’s stupid, it don’t really make any sense, you know?” Rex Staples, who lives in the area, told WXIN. “Because they’re really not doing anything.”

WISH reports Ventura allegedly defaced the monument, which honors more than 1,600 Confederate soldiers, with a hammer.

The soldiers remains are located at Crown Hill Cemetery.

The police report did not state Ventura’s motive, despite the incident occurring a week after the Charlottesville protests.

Authorities have not determined the full extent of the damage caused Saturday afternoon.

The police report did not state Ventura’s motive, despite the incident occurring a week after the Charlottesville protests.





Share/Bookmark

After today's eclipse











Share/Bookmark

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Robert C. Byrd





And not one Democrat gave a damn about it.

(I guess now this is going to become a big deal. The plan was to put Charlottesville on the alt-right but it backfired and may come back to bite them in the ass)






That was then. This is now.





"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944










Share/Bookmark

Trump...can't catch a break
















Share/Bookmark

US Army mum on whether bases will keep Confederate names



Can this be far off?










-----------------------------------------------



Debate is heating up throughout the country over what to do with Confederate statues and memorials. But it appears, at least for now, that 10 major U.S. Army bases will keep the names of Confederate soldiers.

The Army refused to answer questions last week on whether those bases – including Fort Bragg in North Carolina, Fort Hood in Texas, and Fort Benning in Georgia – will keep their names, the Charlotte Observer reported.

All 10 U.S. military bases named for Confederate soldiers are located in the South.

Prior to this month’s violence in Charlottesville, Va., the most recent time the names of Army bases were strongly debated was in 2015, after the slaying of nine black church members in Charleston, S.C.

At that time, Army Col. Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman, told Time there was “no discussion” regarding changing the names.

Base names are based on “individuals, not causes or ideologies,” public affairs chief Army Brig. Gen. Malcolm Frost said in 2015, adding that each base “is named for a soldier who holds a place in our military history.”

The other seven Army bases named for Confederate soldiers are Fort Rucker in Alabama; Fort Gordon in Georgia; Camp Beauregard and Fort Polk in Louisiana; and Fort A.P. Hill, Fort Lee and Fort Pickett in Virginia.








Share/Bookmark

Monticello the next to go






Residents in the former states are now required to speak French.






Share/Bookmark

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Barcelona manhunt underway for Muslim killer







The driver in Thursday's van attack that killed 13 people in a tourist area of Barcelona may still be alive and on the run, Spanish police say.

They are hunting for Moroccan-born Younes Abouyaaqoub, now named by Spanish media as the suspected driver.

And what is the outcry from the supposed "moderate Muslim community"?



Same shit. Different day.



Via:







Share/Bookmark

How relevant to today



Via:





And you know what "party" that is.









Share/Bookmark

Two sides to every coin



Certainly true of the MSM. Probably suffer a heart attack if I ever read a headline which wasn’t negative about Trump. Compared to the current president Bush had a love affair with the MSM! One thing Trump has got to do. When the press throws out the "chum" don't take the bait.

 Here are a few recent headlines:



‘I would be amazed if he survives till end of the year': Trump's 'Art of the Deal' co-author predicts that the president is about to resign


Disgust as Trump quotes approvingly apocryphal tale of US general who 'summarily executed Muslim terrorists with pigs' blood-soaked bullets' in wake of Barcelona bloodbath


'There are no good Nazis. Or Klansmen, or terrorists’: James Murdoch, Fox CEO and son of Rupert, denounces Trump's reaction to Charlottesville violence and pledges $1m to the Anti-Defamation League


Fmr. White Nationalist speaks out against Trump's remarks







Now Imagine Barry was president and took the same actions Trump did.




Obama takes on infrastructure creates 500,000 new jobs


Obama’s tough talk neutered Kim Jong Un and his missiles 


Stock market at all time high under Obama’s tenure


Obama uses MOAB bomb for the first time and kills high ranking ISIS targets in Afghanistan


Obama takes 2nd scoop of ice cream and gives it to the poor


Clearly, Trump takes a lot of badgering from the press. A complete 180 from the treatment Barry received. I remember one time those "hard-hitting" reporters asked Barry in an adoring tone, "Mr. President...what did you have for lunch today?"







Share/Bookmark

Friday, August 18, 2017

Trump was right about Charlottesville




There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides. I've seen numerous videos and it is hard to distinguish who was the aggressor. With the alt-right, I don't see why they have to identify with skinheads, the KKK, and Nazis to get their point across which is the destruction of America's history. 

On the other hand here are some photos or Antifa (alt-left) in the middle of it in Charlottesville... you won't see this from the MSM. 













If they're not doing anything wrong why cover their face? 

Charlottesville newspaper box suddenly takes flight all by itself.








Providing a light for anyone who needs a smoke.






After viewing these photos I hope you came to the same conclusion I did. They just showed up without a permit to keep the peace.







Share/Bookmark

Stay tuned for the MSM uproar you're not going hear over this




Missouri Democratic state senator says she hopes Trump is assassinated





A Democratic state senator in Missouri is facing resignation calls for posting on Facebook Thursday that she hopes President Trump is assassinated.

“I hope Trump is assassinated!” state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal wrote.

Chappelle-Nadal eventually deleted the post, but a screenshot was saved and shared on Twitter.

In interviews with local outlets, Chapelle-Nadal said she regretted her post but not her anger at the president. She blamed her outburst on the president's response to the white supremacist violence in Charlottesville.

“I posted something on my personal Facebook and I should not have done that, and for that I am sorry for that," Chapelle-Nadal told St. Louis television station KMOV. "But I am not going to shy away from what caused that anger at all, I'm not going to shy away from that."

The Secret Service told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch it is investigating Chapelle-Nadal’s post.

Meanwhile, top Missouri Democrats – including Sen. Claire McCaskill and the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party – are calling on Chapelle-Nadal to resign.

“I condemn it," McCaskill told the Post-Dispatch. "It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

Missouri Party Chair Stephen Webber called Chappelle-Nadal’s comments "indefensible.”

“I believe she should resign,” Webber said.

But Chappelle-Nadal told KMOX Radio she won’t quit.

“There is no way in hell that I’m resigning,” she said.






Share/Bookmark

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Muslims in a van kill 13 in Barcelona



13 14.



Anyone remember the 2004 Madrid train bombings?









On the morning of 11 March 2004 – three days before Spain's general elections. Ten explosions occurred aboard four commuter trains. The explosions killed 192 people and injured around 2,000. It goes without saying Muslim dogs perpetrated the attack.



This is José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero. He was the Prime Minister and member of the Spanish Socialist Workers' Party when the Madrid terror attack took place. This is him dressed in his normal attire.





This is the attire he wore right after the attack.


The manliest of men.
Proving once again... pitiful capitulation gets you nowhere.

He makes me wanna puke!










Share/Bookmark

Blame Trump









Share/Bookmark

Looks like Bolling is going the way of O'Reilly




Just In: Fox News Names Eric Bolling Replacement



Can’t believe he could be this stupid especially after constantly criticizing Weiner for doing the same thing. Not to mention he was making $10 mil a year from reports I read. Can divorce proceedings be far behind?


That said I have yet to see any concrete evidence he sent the photos like we did with Weiner.

--------------------------------------

From Conservative Fighters:

Fox News host Eric Bolling was suspended last week after he was accused of sending lewd photos of himself to his female colleagues.

Now, the network is reportedly in final talks with his replacement, and who it is may come as a surprise to you.

Daily Mail reported that conservative commentator Laura Ingraham is in final talks to host her own show on Fox News as a replacement for Bolling. Matt Drudge was the first to reveal this on Twitter on Monday.

“FALL PREVIEW: Laura Ingraham’s prime time to shine! After years in the trenches, much deserved,” Drudge wrote.

This comes after footage emerged of Bolling referring to Caroline Heldman, one of his accusers, as “Dr. McHottie” on his Fox News show.




Heldman said the harassment got worse after the interview.

“[Bolling] said he wanted to fly me out to New York for in-studio hits and to have ‘fun.’ He asked me to have meals with him on several occasions, but I found excuses not to go,” Heldman wrote in a lengthy Facebook post. “Once, he took me up to his office in New York, showed me his baseball jerseys, and in the brief time I was there, let me know that his office was his favorite place to have sex.”

“My only surprise is that it took this long for people to come forward about Bolling’s behavior, which has been wildly inappropriate for years,” Heldman continued.

This has come as bad news to Bolling’s fans, as many were hoping he would bounce back from this. With Ingraham preparing to replace him, however, it seems that Bolling’s days at Fox really are over. 





Share/Bookmark