Visit Counter

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

'Goonies' star Martha Plimpton says she had her 'best abortion' in Seattle




SICK...can't begin to describe this bitch and the assholes listening to her.

She's thrilled she eliminated her child. So was Casey Anthony. Now you know why the Right and Left will never come together due to the fact, the Left is totally ~~~ wacked~~~!

-----------------------------------







Actress Martha Plimpton speaks during an Affordable Care Act outreach event hosted by Planned Parenthood for the Latino community in Los Angeles, California September 28, 2013. (Reuters)



Actress Martha Plimpton was cheered on by an audience after boasting she had her "best" abortion in Seattle.

In a video shot in June just gaining wider attention, the actress was being interviewed by controversial author Dr. Willie Parker at a #ShoutYourAbortion event in Seattle, when she told the audience of having her first abortion at age 19.

"Seattle has some particular significance for me for lots of reasons,” the actress said at the Town Hall event. "I’ve got a lot of family here, some of whom are here in the audience tonight. I also had my first abortion here at the Seattle Planned Parenthood!"

The 46-year-old followed up her story with a loud "Yay" as the audience cheered her on.

She added, "Notice I said 'first'...and I don’t want Seattle — I don’t want you guys to feel insecure, it was my best one."

The audience continued to laugh at Plimpton's story.

"Heads and tails above the rest," she said. "If I could Yelp review it, I totally would. And if that doctor’s here tonight, I don’t remember you at all, I was 19. I was 19, but I thank you nonetheless."







Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment