Visit Counter

Monday, November 13, 2017

'I have a regret that I am not president' says Joe Biden




We Don't



As part of his book tour, former Vice President Joe Biden sat down with Oprah, with the first clips of their interview together coming out today. 



'I have a regret that I am not president,' Biden candidly told the talk show star. 'Because I I think there's so much opportunity. I think America's so incredibly well-positioned.' 


'Oprah, no woman or man should announce they are running for president unless they can answer two questions: One, do they truly believe they are the most qualified person for that moment. I believed I was,' Biden said. 

It was the second question that stopped him. 

'But was I prepared to be able to give my whole heart, my whole soul and all my attention to the endeavor?' he mused. 'And I knew I wasn't.' 

Should have been three questions the third being do you have a brain?






Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment