Visit Counter

Friday, August 3, 2018

Madonna Reveals She Moved To Portugal To Get Away From Donald Trump



So the used up skank whore is moving to Portugal...God, I'm going to miss her.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!


This is Marcelo Nuno Duarte Rebelo de Sousa the president of Portugal.


 This is the presidential palace where he resides.


Wonder what will happen if she threatens to blow it up?

--------------------------------



In an interview with Vogue Italia, Madonna revealed that she moved to Portugal in order to get out of the US after Donald Trump became President in 2017. Here are highlights:

On leaving the country: “I felt like we needed a change, and I wanted to get out of America for a minute ― as you know, this is not America’s finest hour. Not that leaving America makes anything different or changes anything. I’ve lived in other places; I lived in London for 10 years. I like to put myself in uncomfortable situations and take risks.”

On why she settled for Lisbon: “It was actually between three different cities that had soccer academies. And I thought, let me see if I could live somewhere else for a year and put my four youngest kids in a different environment, as I think it’s also important to expose them to different cultures and live in different places. It was between Turin, Barcelona, and Benfica in Lisbon. I went to all those places and tried to imagine myself living there. Of course, Barcelona is a super fun city, and I like Turin as well, but Turin is not really a city for children. It’s a city for intellectuals; they have incredible museums and beautiful homes, but I didn’t think it would be fun for them. I have to take everyone into account, not just whether it will be a good academy for David. So I went to Lisbon, and it seemed the best all-around choice. The first thing I did when I got there was to go to Sintra, which is a magical forest – there’s a lot of mystical energy there.”

On Portugal: “I believe Portugal is the oldest country in Europe. It’s steeped in history, and the Portuguese empire has made its dent on the world. The architecture is amazing. It’s also the birthplace of slavery, and so there are musical influences which come from Angola and Cape Verde, and also from Spain. 

Almost fell off my chair when I read this! She's want's to get away from Trump and then glows over the 'musical influences' of slavery in Portugal? Wonder if she was so empathetic when it came to the removal of Confederate statues here in America?






Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment