World News guardian.co.uk
1. The best place for your wrist watch is in the safety deposit box at the bank.
2. Guns go off by themselves triggered by the mere presence of another human being.
3. "I am a responsible gun owner and I will never use my firearm to hurt an innocent person."
A quote attributed to Pistorius under the pretense he would have said it.
4. No one needs to hunt, not any more.
Neither should they go bowling after Joe Johnson was beaten to death with a bowling pin.
5. Gun deaths are no accident.
And People love head on collisions because of the sheer rush it gives them.
6. He went from "responsible" gun owner to a man on trial for premeditated murder.
I guess "responsible" in quotes means there's no such thing.
7. You can't clean the oven with a gun, or write a letter with it.
You can't use a lawnmower either... so your point is what?