Visit Counter

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snake Oil Saleswoman


http://hilldabeast.com/hillpics/dishonest.jpg

"Step right up!....
I got the cure right here in this bottle.... If it ails ya,
I got the solution for the restitution... You there, come here and try a little swig.... That's right, take a bigger swallow..... Move aside now let this man have a swallow.... How about you Mister!... Yeah you..... Are ya thirsty?..... What'd you mean you can't meet your note..... I'll put a 90 day moratorium on your foreclosure.... Not good enough you say!.... How's about I slap on a 5 year interest rate freeze..... I'll do anything to get your vote (I mean save your home).... I'll set up a $30 Billion fund to bail out people like you who are facing foreclosure............... That's good take another drink....Drink all you want....You there, you want some.....Plenty to go around!"


Will you buy a bottle of Aunt Hillary's Snake Oil ?

Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment