Visit Counter

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Black like me



On a tip from Ed Kilbane




Obama Announces Launch Of “African Americans For Obama”

The video that you are about to witness totally crosses the f------ line.


 This is the most preposterous, outrageous, political stunt from a president that I have ever seen. The Campaigner in Chief  just stuck his foot in it. Let me see if I got this straight. He expects the white's to vote him because if they don't they're racist. He expects the black's to vote for him because their skin color matches his. He already has 99% of the black vote so he's going out on a limb to get the additional 1%?
Besides being flat out wrong I fail to see the political expediency in this. 


  This is reminiscent of when he speaks before a predominately black audience. Suddenly there is a complete change in his vehicular. He's a con artist extraordinaire. I accept that. What ticks me off is how easily people fall for his feigned attempt at sincerity. Look, I can't stand Obama. I make no bones about it. Putting that aside for a moment as a white man I find this offensive. Are we not one nation under God?  Can you imagine the blowback by the MSM if Santorum, Romney, Paul, or Newt put out a call for all the white brothers and sisters to vote for him because he’s white and so are they? So much for bringing America together.

This proves once again he is a divider not a uniter. Hopefully this divides him right out of the White House.

There are approximately 313 million people living in America.
Blacks represent 12.2% of that number
There are about 68 million Catholics


We'll see how it works out in November.




BTW you won't see this story from his friends in the MSM








Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment