Visit Counter

Friday, August 18, 2017

Trump was right about Charlottesville




There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides. I've seen numerous videos and it is hard to distinguish who was the aggressor. With the alt-right, I don't see why they have to identify with skinheads, the KKK, and Nazis to get their point across which is the destruction of America's history. 

On the other hand here are some photos or Antifa (alt-left) in the middle of it in Charlottesville... you won't see this from the MSM. 













If they're not doing anything wrong why cover their face? 

Charlottesville newspaper box suddenly takes flight all by itself.








Providing a light for anyone who needs a smoke.






After viewing these photos I hope you came to the same conclusion I did. They just showed up without a permit to keep the peace.







Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Freedom for the BraveAugust 1, 2019 at 7:43 PM

    I continue to be both amused and amazed by the lunacy of the Left. You can actually view the incoherent writings every day on social media. As if we have not had enough of the lunatic alt-left liberals, their stupidity and trying to kiss the butt of every minority in the country, now they have come up with this brand new plan.

    Why can't people accept my right to freedom of speech? I have a right to an opinion and to discuss it, right? Am I not allowed to talk about anything I wish to talk about anymore?
    For some reason, I'm certain my dad started it when
    I realised that he was making a monumental statement. For once
    he was not pushing away someone he might love, he was drawing me in.

    I have never felt so loved.

    His hands roamed my body, and I immediately moved to touch his private parts. I
    wanted this more than anything. He seemed so big and so hard, this was my
    Dad.

    My face rubbed against his crotch, I could smell the strong sense of man; well not
    just of man this was my father. It was more powerful. He seemed stronger,
    he was harder. This just seemed so right.

    I wanted to devour what was within, I wanted him to totally swallow me. I wanted his creamy sauce in me, and on me.

    ReplyDelete