Visit Counter

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Former AG Holder hears 'echoes' of Watergate; warns audience not to 'curl up' in fetal position

Almost had to laugh when I read this. Run for president in 2020! 

Look who’s talking about… “integrity… Duty. Honor. Country.” 

And then there's this:

"Up to now, I have been more behind-the-scenes,” Holder told Yahoo News. “But that’s about to change. I have a certain status as the former attorney general..." He sure as hell got that right!

He became the only cabinet member in U.S. history to be held in contempt of Congress for lying his ass off during the Fast and Furious investigation in which two border patrol agents were killed. Holder's counterpart in the WH used Executive Privilege to cover up his crime which is a crime onto itself. 

Holder also lied under oath when confronted with the James Rosen wiretapping incident and looked the other way when the Black Panther voter intimidation took place. Of course, the inept Republicans did nothing. I take that back. They always talk a great game.


Eric Holder, the former attorney general under President Obama, reportedly told an audience of liberal lawyers in San Francisco that he hears “disturbing echoes’ of Watergate in current White House issues, and told the crowd of mostly liberal lawyers to continue to fight.

“You can’t just curl up in a fetal position,” Holder told the 800 lawyers at a hotel, The San Francisco Chronicle reported. He said there is “fighting to be done, there are lawsuits to be brought…you can never underestimate the power of the American people.”

The event was a fundraiser for Legal Aid At Work, a non-profit that represents low-income workers in California. The director, Joan Graff, told the paper that Holder was selected as the keynote speaker because the group has “grave concerns” about the rule of law with President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions in power.

This is not the first time that Holder commented on the current political climate that includes investigations into allegations that Russia colluded with officials from the Trump campaign.

Shortly after Trump announced his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, Holder sent out a tweet at 3:17 a.m.: “To the career men & women at DOJ/FBI: your actions and integrity will be unfairly questioned. Be prepared, be strong. Duty. Honor. Country.”

Last month, Yahoo News reported that Holder was considering a 2020 presidential run. The report said that Holder had intentions of becoming “more visible”

"Up to now, I have been more behind-the-scenes,” Holder told Yahoo News. “But that’s about to change. I have a certain status as the former attorney general. … So I want to use whatever skills I have, whatever notoriety I have, to be effective in opposing things that are, at the end of the day, just bad for the country.”

Holder gave the Yahoo interview shortly after helping to promote a new California bill that could extend ‘sanctuary’ policies toward illegal immigrants statewide.


Wednesday, July 12, 2017

FBI document dump reveals secrets of Clinton probe as new director nominee faces Senate

 Democrats are good at one thing. The 87.6% percent rule. They tell their glassy-eyed constituents a terrorist attack is workplace violence, an illegal is just undocumented, both sound less severe and it bounces off their thick skull falling for it 87.6% of the time. They score no better when an investigation morphs into a matter.

If you had the audio tape of the (real) conversation on the tarmac you would be a multi-millionaire right now. 

This was an orchestrated cover-up from the very beginning. She was never going to prosecute Clinton no matter what Comey recommended. And you can take that to the bank.

The kick in the head is this. Republicans supposedly own DC. Lynch is dirty as hell on so many levels along with Barry and Bill who put her up to it and lets not forget about Rice. Comey had private conversations (classified) with the President of the United States which he later gave to a friend of his. 
And Trump is being investigated?
 I don't know where the Republicans are. But I do know where they'll be in 2018. 


Some 42 pages of highly redacted documents from the FBI’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton's mishandling of highly classified materials paint a picture of a serious, but flawed investigation hindered by a lack of cooperation, according to a key watchdog group.

The materials, all part of the probe dubbed "Midyear Exam,” included several documents designated as “grand jury material,” indicating the potential seriousness of the investigation that would ultimately be ended by FBI director James Comey in July, then restarted for a brief period in October before being shut down for good.

One redacted exchange reveals a back and forth subpoena response to the FBI from one of Mrs. Clinton's private attorneys, Katherine Turner, a partner at Washington DC powerhouse firm Williams & Connolly. In the document, Turner agreed to turn over one of Mrs. Clinton's non-secure Apple iPads and two of her BlackBerrys to the FBI.

“The new records show how badly the Obama Justice Department and FBI mishandled the Clinton email investigation. "
- Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch

A little naiveté here or trying to be kind? It wasn't "mishandled" it turned out exactly the way the players wanted it to.


But neither smartphone received from the law firm contain SIM cards or Secure Digital (SD) cards, and a total of 13 mobile devices identified by the FBI as potentially using email addresses were never located by Williams & Connelly.

"We are presuming there are still 13 devices at issue,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Fox News. “The new records show how badly the Obama Justice Department and FBI mishandled the Clinton email investigation. They get the equivalent of wiped phones from the Clinton lawyers and do nothing?"

As extensively reported by Fox, Clinton would often task aides including Monica Hanley with finding and supplying the secretary of state's never-ending demand to use non-secure BlackBerrys for all her official government work. Some of Clinton's BlackBerrys wound up being pounded with hammers on orders by Huma Abedin after Clinton's homebrew servers went down or when news that Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal's email had been hacked in 2013 by the Romanian hacker known as "Guccifer"---Marcel Lehel Lazar.

The new documents offer a glimpse into the lawyering ballet inside the Beltway---as this surrendering of two BlackBerrys and one iPad by her private attorneys occurred just six days before Hillary Clinton, then the leading Democratic nominee for president, testified before Congress on Oct. 22, 2015 about the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya.

In a photo captured in the Benghazi hearing, Turner and her law partner David Kendall pointedly flanked Clinton during her marathon testimony before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. Also hovering nearby was longtime Clinton aide Cheryl Mills, who was also at the epicenter of Clinton's deliberative use of a non-secure email system while she headed one of the most sensitive federal agencies in the U.S. government.

Mills, who was Clinton’s chief of staff and counselor at State, received immunity for her cooperation into the email investigation was permitted to be in the room while Clinton interviewed by the FBI in July 2016. Comey would later admit publicly that he had never heard of a potential witness representing the subject of an FBI investigation to be present during an interview with investigators. 

Nearly a year has passed since Comey's then-boss, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, held her infamous tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton in Phoenix, Arizona. Eight days later, Comey announced on July 5, 2016, that "regarding the handling of classified information, our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Comey made his determination despite noting that Clinton and her colleagues "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," and even though 22 top secret email exchanges deemed too damaging to national security to release. Some of those exchanges contained Special Access Privilege (SAP) information characterized by intel experts as “above top secret." 

"They (the FBI) were played by Mrs. Clinton's lawyers and didn't care,” Fitton said. “The Trump Justice Department needs to audit this mess and figure out if the Clinton matters need to be reopened or reinvigorated."

In the latest documents dumped by the FBI, a whopping 325 pages are cited as "total deleted pages." The 42 pages that were released and are only readable in parts include 177 redactions. The redactions include those made citing Freedom of Information Act exemptions under (b) (7) (e) in which the information is denied because revelations could “disclose investigation techniques.“

Now---64 days after James Comey was fired by President Donald Trump as the director of the FBI, Christopher Wray is scheduled to sit down before the Senate Judiciary Committee for the start his confirmation process.

Two former agents with the FBI told Fox News they hope that “the atmosphere is changed with a new director.”


Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Russian collusion put to bed once a for all

I'm sure Putin had nothing to do with Killary's 'blue light special' uranium deal. 

BTW... watching the MSM attack dogs bearing teeth, snarling, you would have thought Trump colluded with the IRS to attack liberals!


Donald Trump Jr.: Admits He Wanted Dirt on Hillary Clinton

Let's say Jr found out from the Russians a secret tape was made, an audio recording of Lynch and Bill on the tarmac. Of course, that would be of no interest to Jr right? Take it a step further. The Russians (ISIS for that matter) approached the Clinton campaign and said we have dirt on Trump. I'm sure their response would have been...Oh please don't try to give us any dirt on Donald J. Trump we would never sink that low we have high ethical standards. 

Only if they were too busy lying about her criminal email investigation to listen to it! 

When it comes to dirt the Clintons wallow in it.


Donald Trump Jr. was allegedly informed in an email of a Russian government effort to help his father prior to meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, according to a Monday night New York Times report.

It was recently revealed that Trump Jr. had met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer, on June 9, 2016 because she had promised him that she had damaging information that might hurt Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Trump Jr. admitted that he sought the information, but claimed he did not know of Ms. Veselnitskaya’s connections to the Russian government prior to the meeting.

However, it is now being reported that Trump Jr. was told in an email before arranging the meeting that the Russian government was behind the damaging information, according to three NYT sources with knowledge of the email.

The email was allegedly sent by Rob Goldstone, a British reporter who helped Trump Jr. arrange the meeting back in June. According to the three sources, the email indicates that the damaging Clinton information came from the Russian government but does not indicate if they procured the information from the Democratic National Committee hack.

“Obviously I’m the first person on a campaign to ever take a meeting to hear info about an opponent… went nowhere but had to listen,” Trump Jr. previously wrote in one tweet about the meeting.

“No inconsistency in statements, meeting ended up being primarily about adoptions,” he said in another tweet, backing up claims he had made that his meeting with Veselnitskaya centered on Russian adoptions. “In response to further Q’s I simply provided more details.”

Goldstone, who allegedly wrote the email to Trump Jr., also denied knowing if the Russian government had anything to do with the information. Interestingly, one of NYT’s sources said it appeared that Goldstone was simply passing along information he had been given by others.

Further attempts by the NYT to reach Goldstone were unsuccessful, leaving questions as to how Goldstone would have authored an email without fully reading or understanding its contents.


Sunday, July 9, 2017

Father of Kate Steinle whose murder by an illegal immigrant inspired Trump's Kate's Law says he doesn't want his daughter's name involved

Can you believe this asshole!!!

He rather she died in vain? Trump gets a bill passed to honor his daughter and he spits in his face? I guess he was swept away caught up in the PC current of undying love they have for illegals in CA. He's enough to make me puke. 

Jim Steinle own words 2015: 

So WTF does that mean? If you're not against Sanctuary Cities...then you're for members of your family being gunned down by illegals? What a fucking wimp! Like John Wayne said. “Life is hard; It's even harder if you're stupid.”


  • Kate Steinle, 32, was shot dead allegedly by Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez
  • Lopez-Sanchez is a 45-year-old Mexican national with a long criminal history
  • The House passed a bill, 'Kate's Law', that increases penalties for undocumented immigrants who illegally enter the US multiple times after being deported
  • Lawmakers and President Donald Trump have invoked her death while trying to pass the bill and during the immigration debate
  • Her father, Jim Steinle, now wants her name not be used at all 

Kate Steinle (above), 32, was shot dead allegedly by Mexican national Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez

The father of Kate Steinle says that he doesn't want his daughter's name to be at the center of political controversy following the passage of a bill that targets undocumented immigrants. 

Kate Steinle, 32, was shot dead allegedly by Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, 45, a Mexican national with a long criminal record who was allowed to remain in the country due to the city's controversial sanctuary policies.

Lopez-Sanchez has pleaded not guilty to killing Steinle. 

Her tragic death immediately caused an uproar and became a rallying cry for President Donald Trump's immigration policies while on the campaign trail.

The House of Representatives passed a bill last month known as 'Kate's Law' in June, and it increases maximum penalties for undocumented immigrants who illegally enter the country multiple times after they have been deported.

Lawmakers invoked the 32-year-old woman's death while trying to pass the bill. 

The woman's father, Jim Steinle, told the San Francisco Chronicle that he wants her name to be kept out of it and the immigration debate. 

'I don't know who coined 'Kate's Law,' he told the newspaper. 'It certainly wasn't us.' 

Lawmakers have invoked her death while trying to pass a bill called 'Kate's Law', that targets undocumented immigrants. The bill passed the House last month, and now her father, Jim Steinle (right), wants her name to be kept out of the immigration debate

(He doesn't want to piss off his liberals friends which clearly are more important than the loss of his daughter)

After the bill was passed, Trump urged the Senate to act to 'save American lives.' 

'Opposing these bills, and allowing dangerous criminals back into our communities, our schools and the neighborhoods where our children play, puts all of us at risk,' Trump said at the time. 

Speaking about 'Kate's Law,' Attorney General Jeff Sessions said last month that '[Kate] would still be alive today if only the city of San Francisco had put the public's safety first. How many more Americans must die before we put an end to this madness?'

Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., said 'Kate's Law' would not have had an impact on the Steinle case, noting that Steinle was killed in July 2015 by an immigrant who had been mistakenly released by the federal Bureau of Prisons.

The proposed bill 'would not have kept Kate Steinle's killer off the streets,' Gutierrez said.

'Instead, we are voting on a bill to put other people - in different circumstances - in jail for longer periods of time. It is a bait-and-switch strategy: Use a horrible tragedy to sell a policy that would not have prevented that death, so that you put more immigrants in jail for longer periods of time,' he argued.