Visit Counter

Friday, September 4, 2015

Scarborough Stunned by Hillary Clinton’s Response to Staffer Who Told Her He Couldn’t Send Her ‘Classified’ Email





Either she gets indicted or we are now living in a Banana Republic. One in which you can get in more trouble for a deflated football then sending and receiving unsecured classified information!

-------------------------


Following the release of roughly 7,000 new emails, "Morning Joe" co-host Joe Scarborough expressed concern over Hillary Clinton's response to a staffer who told her he couldn't send her classified information. Clinton has maintained that she never sent or received classified information from her private email account.

In a February 2010 email, Clinton wrote to her aide, Jacob Sullivan, "It's a public statement! Just email it."





"Trust me, I share your exasperation," Sullivan replied. "But until ops coverts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can't even access it."



Scarborough reacted, "Everything she said in that…press conference about, 'this is just patently false' — and here, you actually have her berating somebody that worked for her…and works for her still."

"Berating him, saying, 'send me this classified email,'" he added. "And he said, basically, 'I can't, it's classified. I can't even access it because it's classified.'"

MSNBC contributor Mike Barnicle said Clinton's email controversy is continuously becoming less about the actual emails and more about the "way that she's handling it."

"That's the burden she's carrying," he said.

Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart defended Clinton, saying the statement that the former secretary of state was a statement that had already been released to the public.

(So somehow that makes it okay?)

-----------------------------



The trail of lies:

“I’m confident that this process will prove that I never sent nor received any e-mail that was marked classified.”
–Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, news conference, Ankeny, Iowa, Aug. 26, 2015


“Whether it was a personal account or a government account, I did not send classified material and I did not receive any material that was marked or designated classified, which is the way you know whether something is.”
–Clinton, news conference, Las Vegas, Aug. 18, 2015


 “I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. There is no classified material. I’m certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”
— Clinton, news conference, New York, March 10

And we now know this was the biggest lie of all:

“The system we used was set up for Pres. Clinton’s office and it had numerous safeguards. It was on property, guarded by the Secret Service and there were no security breaches. So I think that the use of that server which started with my husband certainly proved to be effective and secure.”


The server, with no security whatsoever, was actually in a bathroom closet of some 3rd rate IT company in Colorado. 

What more evidence do you need???











Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment