Visit Counter

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

'F*** him!' Emotional TV anchors and execs hit at 'bluffing blowhard' Trump for turning his media summit into a showdown


Well done Mr. Trump...

I would pay to be present at Trump's first press conference as president! Trump has the balls to pull off what former Republican presidents only dreamt of. 

He's not going to get softball "Barry questions" like...what did you have for lunch today Mr. President? But that's okay. I think most of the electorate as seen the light. The MSM is simply another arm of the Democratic party. Barry's approval rating is a lie. The unemployment number is a lie. The polls were a lie. The cat's out of the bag. Why would anyone believe anything they have to say? 





-----------------------------------






'I have to tell you, I am emotionally f***ing pissed,' said one of those present for the meeting between Donald Trump (inset) and members of the media on Monday (Phil Griffin, Wolf Blitzer and Lester Holt above). That individual said that after being summoned to the meeting they were prepared to give Trump 'the benefit of the doubt,' until he began his attack on those present. 'After the meeting today, though - and I am being human with you here - I think, F*** him! I know I am being emotional about it. And I know I will get over it in a couple of days after Thanksgiving. But I really am offended. This was unprecedented. Outrageous!' Another individual who was in attendance said of Trump's behavior during the summit: 'He is the same kind of blustering, bluffing blowhard as he was during the campaign.'





Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment