Visit Counter

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Beto 'Buff My Balls' O'Rourke quits



Deranged liberals are sorry to see him go after his poetry and writings about killing children certainly qualified him to be on the road to the WH.


"I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk."




More of his literary genius.


“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles…. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” O’Rourke wrote in one of the t-files, according to Reuters.

“As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head,” O’Rourke continued.

Yeah, he was a teen when he wrote this and at one time so was Ted Bundy. 

And this asshole ran for president...

The frosting on the cake.

He began to focus on gun control, and vowed to remove assault-style weapons from private ownership, saying in one televised debate: "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15s."


Give us a parting song Beto.










Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment