Visit Counter

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Capitalizing on..."When it bleeds it leads"






US coronavirus death toll tops 3,000 with more now dead than in 9/11 as health experts predict the worse is yet to come






When it hits 37,000 like it did last year.






This was the first known case of Coronavirus. Again, those dying from Coronavirus are on par with those dying in car accidents.

Feb. 29, 2020, 1:08 PM EST / Updated Feb. 29, 2020, 5:38 PM EST




I don't believe he's correct.






But he knows far more than I ever will so I'll give the man his due. I'm not trying to minimize the loss just trying to put some perspective on it. Even if he's right out of 333,000,000 million people and 200,000 die that would be (if I calculated it right in my cell phone) 0.0600600601% of the population.

All the fear mongering hype is over people who died... not the multitudes who recovered. What have we learned through all this? 

What happens when we're introduced to a new strain of  flu next year? Are we through all this again?

All stay well.






Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment