Visit Counter

Friday, April 19, 2019

'I'M F***ED'




The Democrats are trying to cherry pick "I'm Fucked" in the Mueller Report by taking it completely out of context...

----------------------


Attorney General Jeff Sessions broke the news to Trump on May 17, 2017, that Rod Rosenstein had appointed Robert Mueller to be the special counsel.

Sessions was with Trump in the Oval Office conducting interviews for a new FBI director but stepped outside when Rosenstein called to give him the news.

Trump slumped in his chair after Sessions returned and informed him of the appointment, according to notes taken at the time by Jody Hunt, who was Session's chief of staff, and provided to Mueller's team.

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f***ed," Trump said.

Trump then turned his anger toward Sessions.

"You were supposed to protect me," Sessions recalled Trump telling him.


---------------------

This is all Nadler, Schiff, Swalwell, and the
  rest of the Democrats had to hear. It's the smoking gun. What Trump said after that won't serve the sabotage... so they purposely ignore it.

----------------------   

The Mueller Report continues...


Trump then again bemoaned the potential fallout of a special counsel.

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me," Trump then said, according to both Hunt and Sessions.

--------------------


As you can see... "I'm fucked" was not an admission of guilt. Trump's simply pissed off and rightfully so. Democrats attempted to railroad his presidency!

We were bombarded with Russian collusion for 2 years. Now we're told there was none. So how can you truly create an obstruction to conceal a crime that never took place?






Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment