Visit Counter

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Former Rep. 'Carlos Danger' says 'its good to be out' after prison stint for lewd text messages







Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner left a halfway house in the Bronx this morning, bringing his sentence for exchanging lewd text messages with an underage girl to a conclusion.

"It’s good to be out," Weiner told reporters as he left. "I hope to get back to my family and make up for some lost time. I hope to be able to live a life of integrity and service and I'm glad this chapter of my life is behind me."

--------------


'Carlos' fresh out of jail, thumbs shaking from inactivity, wasted no time finding the nearest Apple store.





He purchased the iPhone XS Max.




 Shortly thereafter...





Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment