Visit Counter

Thursday, October 1, 2020

A National Embarrassment



I couldn't have been more wrong about the debate debacle.


(Was waiting for this to happen...)


Hate to admit it but I didn’t see a clear cut winner but Biden did better than I expected. The 3 things I got from the debate.

1. It was painful to watch and cringe-inducing, and mostly Trump’s doing. He couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He interrupted so much Biden couldn’t get in his customary gaffes. And Trump did go off on Wallace, “I got to debate you and him” which I was afraid of. 


2. Biden lied his ass off several times… his son, taxes, closing down the country, white supremacists are the reason for all the violence, etc and he wouldn’t answer Wallace’s questions.

3. If you could take anything positive Trump was certainly the aggressor but can’t say he did himself much good. I would imagine Trump and Biden supporters were not swayed one way or the other. Independents… God knows what their thoughts are. Was expecting Frank Luntz with his debate graph but I didn’t see him.

More bad news:









Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment