Visit Counter

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Man in the Red Bandanna




 I greet each anniversary of 911 with conflicting emotions. They range from sorrow, to compassion, love, sympathy, to hatred, and the sweet taste of revenge, not to mention tears.

I'm trying to post the most fitting tribute for the 10th anniversary of 911. I'm also supposed to be getting ready to go to church. I have tears in my eyes as I write this and in some strange way it feels good. The reason, of all the heroic stories of 911, and there are many, none has gotten me quite so choked up as this one.







People say they will always remember where they were and what they were doing that fateful day.  It is seared in my memory. This year, the 10th anniversary, I finally got the chance to say I remember where I was and what I was doing when I learned Osama Bin Laden was dead.


A special thanks to my friend Jean Sweet for the heads up.


To the Navy Seals.
There are no words good enough.




On that horrific day I couldn't help wondering...How could God let something like this happen?




Where was God?



He was there





Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment