Visit Counter

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Elijah Cummings is dead



The adage 'here today, gone tomorrow' is certainly evident here.


That said I hated Cummings with a passion. I was highly critical of this guy for years, so now that he’s dead I’m not going to try and paint the guy in a different light than what he was. Plain and simple… a no good POS. Did I wish the guy dead? No. But can't say I'm overly saddened by the news of his death either. When it comes to lowlife he was in the Harry Reid/Adam Schiff category. 

The lowest of the low.





A day of mourning in Baltimore.


In more ways than one.


Oh... If you want to read a puff piece about the "Giant of Integrity" go here:


Make sure you check out the comments. 

Sorry... just checked The Daily Fail they removed all the 'hateful' comments.

Can't remove this though. He was in office from April 16, 1996 until October 17, 2019 and things are worse now in his district than when he took office. 

23 years in office, making the promise "I'll fix it" and the voters in his 7th Congressional rat infested district kept drinking the Kool-aid.
















Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment