Visit Counter

Thursday, June 18, 2020

I'll be damed if it didn't come true



I posted this on June 2, 2012.




Now this:




PS:
They tried to get rid of the pot that called the kettle black too but he filed a lawsuit as did the black sheep of the family.

---------------------------------------

A few more examples of...


I want to kiss your ass so bad I can't sleep at night









(Wonder what the people in Charleston, SC are going to do? If you're fortunate enough to live in 'The Battery' off in the distance,  from your $25 million antebellum home, you can see Ft Sumter where the first shot rang out starting the Civil War. Talk about racism!)





(Columbus day not so much)



And all because of this pumped to the max by the media...



Spare me the bullshit.


Video 568






If video won't play the most likely reason is twitter doesn't want you to see it.







Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment