Visit Counter

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Something to think about






 


 I watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of
 Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black ex-con named George
 Floyd.

 I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Police Officer.

 I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

 I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies
 aborted EVERY DAY.

 I have never seen them kneel for a murdered white man or woman.

 I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of black-on-black murder
 victims.

 I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died
 in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.

 I have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more
 valuable than the lives of everyone else?

 In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd,
 they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder and mayhem in communities
 Nationwide...

 ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?





Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment