Visit Counter

Saturday, October 16, 2021

When you look at the big picture...



Isn't the event which occurred on January 6 (all over the news prosecuting everybody they can get their hands on) minuscule in comparison to the catastrophic debacle's in Afghanistan and what is currently taking place at the border? Why isn't anyone investigating that?

Another question...

Why is it this lying POS who should be in jail just had his pension restored?



 And this poor bastard who spoke the truth is in jail and lost his pension!


Update:

I was trying to write a post here about the impropriety between McCabe and Scheller.  Then this just came to my attention concerning Lt. Col Stuart Scheller. I really felt bad for this guy until I read this. It seems he's got bigger problems than I imagined. Very disheartening...totally shocked to read this!



This is the latest on the Scheller outcome which is different than initially reported.


I am happy for him but ticked at the same time!







Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment